Wednesday, August 01, 2007
Woh.. almost 2 months of absence...what happen? Whats up with me? well, it started with a look at the HDB web and discover that the unit below my dear sister is up for sale, then my boyfriend and I apply for it. Hmm.. nearly 4000 applicants applying for the 922 units around North-East area. Gees.. I'll never get the chance, oh well. we got it.. one thing after another.. boom bang.. ba.. we got a unit at anchorvale Link and the next thing u know, we are looking at ROM packages, reno designs and wedding venue..Yes yes, of cos we are getting married.. errr.... wait arh.. only in 2008 la.. if there are no change to date as we have yet to finalise...So pple reading this, u have more then a yr to save up for it.. so each day throw in 50c and by next oct 2008, u can bao a big anybao to me.. pls la... help la.. very expensive leh, all the preparations and wedding dinner and house reno and furnishing..Thou Affendie has promised to buy me plates..I should start a list of items that all my friends can buy me for my house warming...Number One: fridege
Number Two: washing machine
Number three: Oven
Number four: cooking pot
Number five: TV console
Number six: dinning table
Number seven: coffee table and sofa
Number eight: TV
Number nine: bed and simmon's mattress (only $3,000)
Number ten: study table and chair
Now now.. do I have ten friends? I just did a guest list for my wedding dinner, I have 90 friends that I'll b inviting to my wedding, means surely there are 10 who's willing to contribute to this shopping list.. now who wants to go first, based on 1st come 1st serve basis...okok, mayb not the bed or mattress ..Labels: 2 months of absense
Posted by nanc_crow at 4:04 PM