Friday, June 08, 2007
10 things that I CAN'T STAND!!! Tell me yours?
Thanks Joey for giving me this topic to blog; wanted to blog to kill this last hour in the office on this friday afternoon, but my mind's just not very cooperative, no juice.. While chatting with joey, she mentioned that she hate the feeling cutting her own nails then **tink* I've got an idea, I also hate certain habits and things in life; let's see:
1) I hate filing my own nails: weirdest feeling ever, goose bumps shoutting help help.. we are all standing tall.. however, I do not mind others filing for me (hint hint, Rick)
2) I can't stand pple trying to cut my Q or rush me off the bus or pple hurrying into the mrt while I was trying my best to get off..Crap, lemme get down and u can then get in.. Kiasu-ism.. fockers!!!
3) I can't stand sink not cleared : err.. whoever washed the dishes, can you make sure the sink is free from residual please.. Gees!!
4) I can't stand stepping into the toilet and .. who the fuck use the last sheet of toilet roll and forgot to replace it? damn.. some consideration la..
5) I can't stand toothpaste squeezed from the middle, c'mon we only squeezed from the ends.. there's where it begins, so keep the cycle and tradition going, MEN!!!(except Affendie)
6) I can't stand smelling durian in enclosed area, especially in air-con places. That means, can we get that uncle to NOT have a small stall at cold storage and shouting lelong lelong, 1 packet $5, 2 packets $8 oni..sure nice one.. (though I love to eat durian, from the shell ONLY) Cheers to Alice, she'll love me for saying this..
7) That brings me to another .. I can't stand eating durian from pre-pack containers, you got to eat durian from the shell itself (is that what it's call?), I can't imaghine that uncle putting his finger or whichever to try and get the durian out and in the process, "hurting" and making dents on my durians. Also, yrs ago, I saw this old lady picking thrown away durian from some thrash, like making kway kway out of it, since then, I never touch durian merchanise eg durian puffs, durian roll cos I can imgaine them using their hands and finger rubbing on the durian, and all those dirt under the skin and nails...errks..I can just puke now!
8) I can't stand when I am thinking of something and I simply can't recall sumthing but its at the back of my head and I am sure I always know that information. Thanks AGnes, my dear sis, some yrs back, she will (before our bedtime) hym a tune and ask me to think of the song title for she can't recall! Well, at four in the morning, I will wake her up cos I finally remembered after 5 hours of constant thinking and seraching for it in my mind.. err.. shit, time to wake up in 3 hrs but I haven't sleep yet!!!!
9) I can't stand drinking water, haha.. I hate mineral water especialy, well well, am into my 5th mug today, that is a constant effort on my part, some days I go thru them with just 1 mugful.. but 3 mugs of coffee later..
10) Lastly (actually I am trying hard to name them, seems like I can never find 10 things that I hate when I need this but when I don't need it..man, they came flowing like the river, murphy's law) I hate to wake up just 15 mins before my alarm goes.. cos I need my sleep and 15 mins is FUCKING huge...
phew.. I did it, all 10 of them.. err.. did I miss out anything? er.. surely I have, knowing my goldfish memory! Arr..11th (bonus track, keke) I simply hate it to have a preview or watching any trailer of movies, read any reviews or see or hear any reports from critics before I watch the movie. I hate to hear from anyone even frends, as long as I wanna watch the movie. I do not want anyone to give their expectation or perception onto me, giving me an expectation before the movie. I like to receive the movie at the time that I watch it and not have any prior perception on it. So shhh.. dun tell me anything, even if I ask you many times. so shhhhhhhh.....Labels: 10 Things I hate
Posted by nanc_crow at 4:30 PM
.profile
Name: Nanc-Crow
Birthday: 14 Feb 1977
.I love watching horror movie..
.unwind every once in a while in hours of Hot.Steamy.Wet..
.dance at the club..
.loves lazing on Australia beaches..sipping lemonade away..
.of cos shopping too..
.Favorite Songs
.Linkin Park
.Massive Attack
.Coldplay
.Delerium
.Robbie Williams
.Kosheen
.Paul Oakenfold
.Live
.Favorite Books
.Jeffrey Archer
.Dam Brown
.links
The Sinful Little Angel
Jotitude
Yahoo Answers
.archives
.
.credits
Foto-decadent
Portfelia
deviantART
Miss M
Blogger
Blogskins - con-artist