Thursday, May 31, 2007
Rain... Its been awhile

More then often, when I am feeling down, I wish it would rain now. For me, it has always been nature crying together with me, comforting me and just answering me. All those questions in my head, all those thoughts racing thru my mind.
Its been a while since I walk under a heavy downpour, to feel the raindrops on my skin, to just be spontaneous and not to have to worry about all those consequences there after.
When..when did we lose ourselves??
Is age getting the most of us?
Where's the child in us?
Have we been moulded by the society and environment?
Somehow, rain has been a mixed feeling for me, it's either sad or pure happiness? But I can safely say, when Im sad, I think of rain and this song, it won't rain all the time that was featured in The Crow. It send me straight to the road of sadness part 1.. It allows me to dwell in my problem for a while, cry alittle. That is all that we wanted ever, eventually, a little release to let go of a certain part of us.
Letting go has been the most cliche ever broke-up sentence I say, but the depth of it is just so unmeasurable? there is always a certain part of memory that we hold on to, refusing its release for the fear that once we have done so, we will forgot this person? Will that happen? I dunno.. But I never believe that u can let go n forget a person one hundred percent !!! We always remember something of that someone who was once (or still am) an important person in our life.
Like the song (it wont rain all the time) sang;
..It wont rain all the time, the sky will fall for ever, although the nites seems long, your tears wont fall forever...
For all the times that we feel down, we will pick up our strength again and move on as the sky clears up...
Closure.. I needed a good punchline for this closure but I am so stuck.. just like many things in life, we are in search of a closure, to wind up that part of you.. for now, I shall leave it as it is, an open chapter in my life...
Labels: Rain
Posted by nanc_crow at 1:36 AM