Friday, May 04, 2007

$30 Vs DIGNITY???

The day that I have been waiting for has come! FINALLY, KN will be departing, leaving APS, leaving my sight FOR GOOD!! Yippee.. Funny thing is actually I am NOT that delighted or anything that I thought I will be! Weird!!! I think I am NUMB! haha..

So this morning at 9.15am, he suddenly turned to me and asked:" Chinho nah?"
I replied : " Dunno"
He then said," Wan MacDonald?" (for lunch, asking at 9am? I havent even eat breakfast loh)
I said ..No, I dun feel like..
Before I totally "reject" him.. he stressed..I SPONSOR $30.00 leh..
I feel like telling him..wah.. save it la..

Anyways, I dun feel like eating anything from him..I scared I cant swallow.. cos it maybe causing his life's plan? Savings? Studies? and what not..He has many "sad stories to stress upon"

I kinda feel sad for him.. Our culture here, we usually organise a farewell with dinners and KTVs and so forth..
But for him, it was silence all the way.. and HE HAS TO PART with his PRECIOUS $30 for HIS OWN FAREWELL?

Anyways, think it will be for the better of us all.. or my health that he is leaving and hopefully the next chap who joins us or my dept will be kinder to me.. haha.. acutally I just wish for a NORMAL person. Kekeke..

2 more weeks and I'll be cruising my way to my holiday!!

Labels:

Posted by nanc_crow at 10:32 AM