Friday, May 11, 2007


3" HEELS BIKER!! Woohoo..GIRL POWER
Wah, my bus stopped at the traffic lights, while waiting for motorists ti make their turns, I see this 2 guys on their bikes, cracking away, then I see them kept turning their heads to see what has already past them, there I saw, a lady biker waiting for her turn to take off.
OMG.. she was dressed in those 80s leggings that are really popular these days, a mini skirt and check it out.. 3" heels (refer to the pic above), I wish I had a speed camera to take the image of this girl, she's girl power man.. wearing those heels and riding a real BIKE. None of those scooters type (no offence, I love scooters) .. okok, obvioucly I am not a biker who knows anything of Bike, all I can say to describe the bike are those Hondas racing bike..Hope that helps!
what a sight.. what has the world change into? We are mixing all these all round in.. soon, maybe its a norm to see this.. man in heels...
Labels: 3" heels - Girl Power
Posted by nanc_crow at 9:33 AM