Monday, April 16, 2007
Paisley & Cream
Last friday, rick and I went on a date which has been neglected for a while, well anyways. this is the place that I found and we went check it out. Reason that I was memorized to go for this cafe is becos I was fall in love with the cupcakes in the advertisement! Look at it.. isnt it the prettiest?well, I simply Love the decor, love the place. The food is great and the services too. I love the cookie that they served us and I asked for more, came another 2 pieces and I simply finish them in seconds.. yum yum. we had a very simple-cafe food and I must say, they had the best beverage too. I had never had such great smooth, aromatic coffee other then when in australia and this cafe in china ( surprisely) but yes, the coffee and this special beverage called *younger then springtime, if i remembered correctly is just refreshing and nice.The cafe is empty, other then us, at a later time, another lady came into the cafe. thru'out, the experience is great and we bot some take aways too. and guess what, they packed some of my favourite cookies for me too. yum yum.Labels: Paisley and Cream
Posted by nanc_crow at 2:43 PM