Wednesday, April 11, 2007
NOT THURSDAY YET! hello hello.. I know its not thurs yet (no NTUC offers, if u remember her) , so not a chance 1830s should be appearing here on my blog, but its wednesday and our lady made another name for herself again.. she is...Ms. ONE SMS oh oh, I cant call her Miss, got to address her as Mrs. otherwise she will be offended. She LOVES to be called Mrs. ** whatever, cant recall her hubby's last name. But she has stressed many times lo, wei, Im a very forunate married woman now lor..according to Serle and all, including myself, she likes to tell EVERYONE what a wonderful and happy family she has and how good her hubby is.. (suddenltyu can visualise lots of daisies appearing beside her, she is dancing, tip toeing as she does her ballad moves, looking all pretty and FAIRYTALE like) wake up la pple, dreaming and all.. wah lao .. think cartoon arh.. got see crow flown past by now? SO.. here's the story:This mrning, I was walking to the loo, walked past the reception area and saw CY toking to 1830s. She then hurriedly tried to shut him off (in a friendly and joking manner) but I could see CY's hestitation and followed me out of the office. I then ask him.. why u argue with her?He said .. (looking extremely puzzleld) "I have never heard this before, I ask her to sms me something, she says she doesnt wanna waste 1 sms on me! Have you? "He thought harder and said, got such thing meh? can they charged her for ONE sms? How much? I Laughed!! She did it again.. with her 38-ness ( san pad-ness)what can I say? For an AUNTIE who ran out to "fight" for the newspaper, to see what's NTUC offering this week! She has indeed made a name for herself again!Labels: Ms One SMS
Posted by nanc_crow at 2:19 PM
.profile
Name: Nanc-Crow
Birthday: 14 Feb 1977
.I love watching horror movie..
.unwind every once in a while in hours of Hot.Steamy.Wet..
.dance at the club..
.loves lazing on Australia beaches..sipping lemonade away..
.of cos shopping too..
.Favorite Songs
.Linkin Park
.Massive Attack
.Coldplay
.Delerium
.Robbie Williams
.Kosheen
.Paul Oakenfold
.Live
.Favorite Books
.Jeffrey Archer
.Dam Brown
.links
The Sinful Little Angel
Jotitude
Yahoo Answers
.archives
.
.credits
Foto-decadent
Portfelia
deviantART
Miss M
Blogger
Blogskins - con-artist