Monday, April 09, 2007
Its FREE LUNCH DAY!!2 really nice collicks (actually only one, the other, Im not close to and I dun wanna be close with) are treating us (the entire company) kfc and canadian pizza. So I was entrusted with the mission to gauge how much food to order and to make the orders.As not everyone will be around during lunch and I seriously dunno who will be and notbe. So based on the fact that ML counted and say, we'll have ard 25 pax, so lets order for 25! Daniel (the nice chap who is paying for our meal) says lets order for 30 pax instead, and entrusted me with the task. So I ordered 2 sets of KFC Mega Meal, 1 set of KFC Friends meal, 4 extra Large Pizza and 2 regular Pizza. Total we have around 38 pcs of chicken, tones of mashed potato and coleslaw and popcorn chicken and what not! We ran into a "just nice" and only enough situation, and that is when we realise that there are some sales guys who are always working during lunch hours too, they didn't join us, if they did, we wouldnt have much food for them. So lesson learned, always order for extra 8 to 10 pax, as I did with 5 pax and suddenly there are the extras appearing from nowhere. haha.. not that they are extra, just that they just wont around but ..appeared! Then, being the bitchy me, I was curious, I told Daniel, I'll count how much KN eats ok? He says, yes, report to me later. hahaSo during lunch, there were 2 set ups, 1 for pizza and the other for KFCs, the latter were late, what's new, KFC is always late (1 hr 15 mins, athough they says take 45 mins to arrive)Serle and I were one of those, helping to set up the tables and lay the newspaper etc. So we started, I took a piece of pizza, then slowly more collicks join in. KN strolled in, he headed for the first , nearest pizza that his hand can lay hands on, who cares what pizza is that, JUST EAT!! He must be thinking to himself..Then I was already eating my first piece of pizza, into my 3rd bite I bit. I turned to Serle and we toking about something. When I was to take my 4th mouthful, I realised he (despite starting later then me) has already reached for and placed a 2nd piece of pizza in his plate. At the same time, he Kan cheong-ing placed his plate over some stuff and eagerly trying to reach for the coleslaw. He opened the new container of coleslaw only to have mess up the table slightly. Then also meanwhile spreading his arms and hands to that HUGE piece of KFC... and not fogetting the popcorn chicken, as he quickly pour some on his plate (I mean POUR!!) and I thought he can't multi-task, so he can, only for food la. Haiya..OH NO... he is too fast for us to count... we already lost count, this is only the first 5 mins since he got there...After a while, he left the room, he brot food too his desk and feast! Remember how he messed up the coleslaw on the table, despite us placing the newpaper as a base, auntie came over, ask, aiyoh, why lidat, Joyce was taking the coleslaw said KN loh, he kan cheong, then Angie besides me ya, if not later not enuf to eat or something, OH MY GOSH! Not just me or my group, other people know about his style too.. hahahahaha..He is KNOWN for his pattern..kekeke.. And I was shocked when Serle ever told me this, once, a couple of us were invited by our brand for CNY lunch, he wasn't invited. Anyways, I "inform" him that I'm out for lunch, in case anyone look for me. So I was walking to the toilet and so was he, then we split to the different washrooms. When I saw Weikang after I step out of the washroom, he says I'll sms u later, I tot what happen. Then he told me, he was in the washroom when KN stepped in, he was like so kan cheong, rushing, and grinning from side to side, literarily! Then I left for collicks car, to the CNY lunch. In the car, KN called me (he never calls me unless have to, u see we arent the very communicative 2 togehter) and asked, U left already? I replied yes, in Joshua's car, why? Then he says, ok, only u go la? I say Ya...At the same time, in the office, Serle has told me (after I came back from 2 hrs lunch and too much food later) just now KN behaved very very weird? I was like why? She says, he ran soooo fast and heavy footed into the office, that she noticed him running to his desk, dashed to take his wallet and looking very very funny, almost embarassed and left to go downstairs to tabao. U see, he asks auntie to tabao everyday and why not today?So .. if u (like me before) didn't know someone can get soooo fucking happy from getting a Free meal, let me fill u in, there are such pple around, I didn't know till I have heard once and seen another time with my own eyes... U can never imagine how this person's face can light up brightly as he is truely happy.. U can NEVER imagine. U have to see it for yourself!Labels: Free Lunch day
Posted by nanc_crow at 3:10 PM
.profile
Name: Nanc-Crow
Birthday: 14 Feb 1977
.I love watching horror movie..
.unwind every once in a while in hours of Hot.Steamy.Wet..
.dance at the club..
.loves lazing on Australia beaches..sipping lemonade away..
.of cos shopping too..
.Favorite Songs
.Linkin Park
.Massive Attack
.Coldplay
.Delerium
.Robbie Williams
.Kosheen
.Paul Oakenfold
.Live
.Favorite Books
.Jeffrey Archer
.Dam Brown
.links
The Sinful Little Angel
Jotitude
Yahoo Answers
.archives
.
.credits
Foto-decadent
Portfelia
deviantART
Miss M
Blogger
Blogskins - con-artist