Tuesday, March 27, 2007




















Its been a LONG while..

How's everyone? I have been the same, just alittle tired ALL the time.. from taking care of Xavier at nites.. these days, he sleeps with me, I am his acting mummy when Agnes is not in sight.

He has been just adorable, I must say .. Learning all these words like ice cream..office..and his version of heehor ni ma ya..?? Think he is trying to speak in sentences, unfortunately we all dun quite understand him on that YET.

A little more updates, KN is still around, despite his ever HUGE mistake of advertising our competitor's name and marketing them on our co's website..wtf? My boss says .. this time there will be no extension (He is not confirmed yet, after 6 months) to him, I think enough is enough. think this was a conversation we had about 2 weeks ago.. Oh well, he's still here.

What's worse? Boss tells me.. u better guide him along, this is no good..blah blah.. I then had to try to encourage him and tell him what went wrong, he will give me a constipated face and tok to me like as if I am causing his life to be at stake? Like its me rejecting his wrok and me causing him all these?? wtf?

worse news of the century.... JOEY cant loggin to MSN anymore .. sob sob sob.. that was about true till last week, she discovers another method to chat! muahmuahmuah.. all is not lost yet!

Oh oh oh oh... my team won the superband for my company's D&D.. our La Bamba did it man! We did it.. Pa ra Ba la Bamba .. Pa Ra Ba La Bamba sa nacestio una de gracia...

Wohoooo...


ciao for now!! Adios..

Labels:

Posted by nanc_crow at 3:29 PM