Monday, January 22, 2007

Where are you from? MARS??

Its the MONDAY BLUEZ.. but actually I wasn't that blue yet ( coz Koen is due these 2 days or induced by wed) soooooooooooooo exciting. Anyways, Sharifah ( the other pregnant lady around me, as in my collick) asks wanna order McDonald's? AS Aunty is on leave these 2 days so no one go take away for us all. Anyways, its been awhile and I dun mind. So I help ask ard.

So took all orders and I needed to collect money from everyone as I hasn't have spare cash with me to pay first! So while collecting frm Menglee, KUNIANG (YES, YES) gave me $4, says his confirmed $4 only. I ask him, urs double cheese burgers x2 is only $4? He says ya, so I asked him..what about the delivery charges? He replies me, got delivery charge mah? I told him ya cos everytime is I PAY the delivery lo. Actually I seriously dun mind payint that bit more but lately after knowing him and his characteristic, I just dun like to pay for him. EVen if its only 30cents man! So he hesitated for awhile and then counted his cents and gave me the 30c.. seems sad!

Then Menglee went around to collect some $ for me, she asks 1830s for hers.. 1 fillet burger, 1830s asks Menglee how much? Menglee then came back and ask me how much, I say I also dunno, agar pay first, we re-count later bah. The 1830s replies to Menglee..."dunno how much then how I pay?" whats with these FUCKERS?? need to be screww in their head, their kuku heads isit?
Others already took the trouble to order and all for you, unappreciative asses!

These people better to go live in MARS bah!!

Labels:

Posted by nanc_crow at 11:47 AM