Friday, January 12, 2007
Same to you as well...I received a call like 1 month ago, saying that I have been selected as their special guest for a new fashion or travel company as winners to free sentosa hotel stay, phuket 5 Star stay for 2 for 5 days etc.. All I needed to do was to go down for awhile to listen to them and claim your prize. I was puzzled, so I asked more, then I thought, why not, cos I was going to Orchard anyways. Thats was a saturday like a month ago. eventually when my appointment time was due, I didn't show up, I forgot to call them back either, agnes says scam , forget it la. Don't go bah! Sometime last week, the lady, Pamela called me up saying th esame. I told her she called me before, I am not interested anymore, thanks but no thanks! ( I swear I was polite as I was at work)Just 15 mins ago... she called me up again, telling me that the last time I cant cancel just like that, that I promised her to go down to her office and collect the free gift? OkOk, she says can u do me a favour and cum down today, same place same time ( I was thinking what sales talk is this? the last time was saturday afternoon ard 2pm.. now its already 5.15PM, what same time all) So I replied her.. Pamela, I told u before that I am not interested.. but do not call me to go down collect anymore, I can't do u a favour as to....the line went flat!! Just before she hang up on me... she said FUCKER!!! Fuck you back then.. what nonsense is this? You are in sales and u telling me all your customers go down as promised..moreover, I didn't even shout or rasie my voice at her or use any valgarity on her.. Stay away from any callers who claims that they are the new travel fashion company and to celebrate their new shop opening, they are doing this for us.. their office is located at the old rolex building and I cant complain till Serle help me gather the co name and email addy etc.. Im pISSED!!!!!Labels: fucker, same to you as well
Posted by nanc_crow at 4:19 PM