Friday, December 29, 2006
Classic JOKE of YEAR 2006.. U will never FORGET!! I know I won't.U got to give it to him, he will alwax spice up my blog with his stupidity and my shockness and reaction. YES, who else, its Kuniang once more. I was updating a record in my mailing database for sending marketing promos etc., so I saw the addy: Syed Alwi Rd #03-01 Songlin Building S(207628)Can I ask all of you to look at this addy? What's wrong with it? No building no rite? So anyways, I ask Kuniang to cehck again in the main database. I told him why no unit nos? he says Not #03-01 meh? I was like sorry, yes, I meant building nos? He was puzzled, but turned around and loggin to main database and checked.He then turned to me like 3 mins later and wrote on it, 1 Syed Alwi Rd #03-01 Songlin Building .. and he told me verbally, no unit nos leh? I was like HUH.. isit #03-01 the unit nos? he says I dunno got building nos one?? I was SHOCKED and DROPPED JAW.. what? ( he is a pure singaporean and living in SG all his 26 yrs of life and U dunno we need a building no for each address?)I asked him.." U expect the postman to walk down the entire stretch of road to look for your building names and post letter?" and he still look at me puzzled. I went on to say, for those terrace houses how? No. 8 Holland Road, got number to number the units for u to know after 7 is 8 right??OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS ME.. WHAT the fuck is wrong with this chap??? haha.. I will remember this classic joke for ever man!!! today marks almost the end of the year 2006. So many things happened thru'out the whole year.. but I had to end this final days of 2006 with the joke of this chap, our most wanted CAO KUNIANG!! He has re-borned..Labels: Joke of Yr 2006, part 1
Posted by nanc_crow at 10:42 AM