Thursday, December 28, 2006

Bells will be ringing..Silent night, those Christmas carols, rhyme in the nite, there'll be no more sorrow, no precious ach, cos I'll b happy for Christmas ONCE AGAIN...

Let's see, what I had for Christmas this year.. I would like to take sum pics and put up and show ya..

Oh well, I think I will do that then, but the internet in the office is so affected by the taiwan earthquakes, thus I think it will not be up till much later... LIKE IN 2018, perhaps.. arhahaha

anyways, just another day at work tomorrow and we'll get to enjoy another 4 days of rest and rot and rot n MORE ROTTING..arhahaaaa...

Think my well water is clear and cool enough for me ( the empress) to shower now. Please prepare the rose petals and fregrance it with my fav PURPLE lavendar flower..

Prepare for my bath...

*****************Nuts********************just me..

Labels:

Posted by nanc_crow at 10:43 PM