Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Back for GOOD??annoying annoying annoying....But then, I do feel bad... BUT I CANT HELP IT!! Geessssss....Its been pouring the whole of today, drizzles to heavy down pour and then back to drizzle again! Whatever it is, thought the COOL weather will ease my temper? NOT!!!!!It suddenly poured heavily at 3pm, Kuniang (YES, HE'S BACK TO HUANT ME) suddenly turned to Janice and asks: Janice, U taking Nanc's car later? for the benefit of those who is not working in APS, Kuniang and Janice seat in the same row with a walk way between them whereas Chinho and I behind them, also with a walkway between CH and I, OK? So teachnically, kuniang's back is what I face daily and as he asks janice that QUESTION! and to all my friends here, I DO NOT HAVE A CAR and I DONT even have a driving licence lo, so I dun like drive to work or anything ok? Then after that, he asks me..nanc, ur sis cuming to pick ya? I was like I dunno, dont u know? I tot u know that better?? He didn't get it.. He asks me back, I know better? ***puzzled.I replied ya what, seems like you like to ask me this question and I tot u know about my stuff better than myself? he turns back n mumble sumthing..Wat is wrong with this BOY?? Has he lost his senses? Why does he like to ask me to give Janice a ride? or asks Janice taking my car?? Is it ANY of his FUCKING business? I DUN FUCKING think so ..can U stay out of my PERSONAL LIFE?? and give me some peace?Seriously, I will usually asks Janice NOT LIKE daily, but if I am going home and she seems like going home too at the same time, I will then ask her lo, but he asksing me at tis hr! I dun even know if my dearest sis is picking me up or not?? Does he like to put me in a spot to oblige to GIVING anyone a ride home?? FUCK @##$##@#$$%%^^&what I really wan for Xmas is for KUNIANG to give me more peace of mind!!!Merry Christmas to you ALL.... May u wishes (and MINE) cum true Labels: Back for Good
Posted by nanc_crow at 3:47 PM
.profile
Name: Nanc-Crow
Birthday: 14 Feb 1977
.I love watching horror movie..
.unwind every once in a while in hours of Hot.Steamy.Wet..
.dance at the club..
.loves lazing on Australia beaches..sipping lemonade away..
.of cos shopping too..
.Favorite Songs
.Linkin Park
.Massive Attack
.Coldplay
.Delerium
.Robbie Williams
.Kosheen
.Paul Oakenfold
.Live
.Favorite Books
.Jeffrey Archer
.Dam Brown
.links
The Sinful Little Angel
Jotitude
Yahoo Answers
.archives
.
.credits
Foto-decadent
Portfelia
deviantART
Miss M
Blogger
Blogskins - con-artist