Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Appreciate and learn from others!

This year, our company's Xmas gift exchange has been change to giving and making the wishes of 48 children come true. So we are to grant the wish of these children from the salvation army organisation. So I tot it was a great idea. I love to do this type of things really. Mine was to grant a 6 yr old's wish of receiving a T-shirt of medium size, so I bought one from Giordiano Junior, hope he loves it*** I also help my pentry auntie to do her shopping, she told me she doent know what to buy, her's was to buy a 12 yr old girl a pair of earrings, so I went to mini toons and ask a 16 yr-old yr to help me with the selecyion, I also wosh that the receivers will like all the presents that we got them!!

Then today, I saw 1830s wrapping the gifts for the children. So many pencil boxes with stationery, so I ask her for the children, only to realise one of our collick, mohamed bot 48 sets of these wonderful little gifts as additional gifts to them all. I tot wah, he is really generious. He told me that he just strike 4D and that he is rather lucky and have always tio, BUT I must say he is really nice to have done this. I have seen pple, rich also and well able to afford this kinda of things but never bother with any generious kind act like him.
So I Told 1830s wah, thats nice ya.
She replies me, with this "sour plum face" that hmm.. not evberyone will like this lo!
I was thinking to myself what!!
And she says sum of these children are like 16 yr old lo, who will like this?
(the shape of the pencil box is soft and in cylindrical shape, so she was like complaining the difficulty to wrp it)
I told her... I think this is a really nice gesture.. and offer to help with the wrappings..

MY POINT IS...... appreciate and compliment others for their kindness and generiousity. I do not like the comments of 1830s... the auntie is just being too annoying. I was wondering if she has the ablity, will she ever??

Labels:

Posted by nanc_crow at 3:43 PM