Tuesday, December 05, 2006

5th DAY INTO MY CAMPAIGN!

Yes, Yes, Yes, Im REAL proud of myself, I have been smoke free for the first time in these 10 yrs of my smoking life. It is rather challenging and yet satisfactory at the same time. More of the latter for it took me a couple of months to plan this and exercute it, in order to succeed ONLY!! No Failure is allowed! Not becoz I cant take failure, for I really haven't try quitting before, I didn't know what to expect, also I really cant predict my success rate. So I kpet telling myself, this is it, it has to be only 1 way, TO SUUCCEED!

Oh well, as Mitch indicated in an sms all the way from Australia..." WOW THAT'S FANTASTIC NEWS!Very proud of u. Every little steps counts, keep up the good work, you must praise urself as well as each day passes..."
Hmm.. as u can tell, seriously I think my sister and (annoying) bro-in-law and friends are alil shocked that I actually wanted to quit smoking and planned and DID it. For I thought I was the last person who will quit. In fact at one point, I tot I saw myself smoking at the age of 58, so u can imagine, the shockness of my friends and all.

Best of all, my boyfriend quitted with me too, without telling me? Of cos I did ask if he wants to quit with me, but he replies no, so I left it at that, it is his decision, I can't mkae him do anything he isnt willing to do, he will not succeed that way! So anyways, Im really happy for us both..

And so, my all-time supporters like Joey and Affendie..I need my coffee and cake that you guys promised to reward me with...so, Affendie, no more VINTAGE coffee pls.. Besides these 2, whoever wans to buy me lunch or anything, u are most welcome to fix a date with me..of cos u are paying lah! That's why its called you buy me !!

Labels:

Posted by nanc_crow at 9:33 AM