Friday, November 03, 2006
Simply NOT FREE Vs Simply Bo Chap NOWIt's called can't be fuck no more!!!Been trying so hard to complete a task at work, the problem is, it is a repeated tasks and the cycle simplily repeats itself. Since I came back from BKK and then 2days MC, I was busy catching up on work. No becos I din do work, but rather I have to repeat this tedious process over and over again.. have I been repeating myself.. oh well, that's becos its a real pain in MY ASS!!! So after a few lunch in during lunch hour to try and complete as much as possible. After today, I SIMPLY CAN'T BE FUCKED NO MORE..arghhhhh....FREAKING ANNOYING! I TRIED...I TRIEDI just had a meeting with boss, telling him on marketing activities to be discussed. So I brought out a very annoying concern of mine, for the fack that this tasks can't be done as the program is having problem and thus, cant function. After explainning to him TWICE, I realised that there is nothing that HE UNDERSTOOD!! He suggests another way of handling it which is impossible and it's not like I din do my work, rather, I did it over and over again. to many fucking times and bottomline, everytime I need to do this, the cycle repeats. And we are talking about doing this every bi-weekly. So how? I have no idea. Talk to the respective people, dunno if anything can be done or doing it over a weekend (means cuming back to work over saturday) and I still gotto owe my MIS lunch , begging him to help me. Wonder if this can be done to resolve anything? Gambling with my precious time!Finally....After today's lunch, I've learned to take it easier, if it can't be done, simply becos I have no resources and no fucking support and tools. What can I do? FUCK IT thenLabels: Simply NOT FREE
Posted by nanc_crow at 2:26 PM
.profile
Name: Nanc-Crow
Birthday: 14 Feb 1977
.I love watching horror movie..
.unwind every once in a while in hours of Hot.Steamy.Wet..
.dance at the club..
.loves lazing on Australia beaches..sipping lemonade away..
.of cos shopping too..
.Favorite Songs
.Linkin Park
.Massive Attack
.Coldplay
.Delerium
.Robbie Williams
.Kosheen
.Paul Oakenfold
.Live
.Favorite Books
.Jeffrey Archer
.Dam Brown
.links
The Sinful Little Angel
Jotitude
Yahoo Answers
.archives
.
.credits
Foto-decadent
Portfelia
deviantART
Miss M
Blogger
Blogskins - con-artist