Wednesday, November 15, 2006
LOSING RESPECTwork has been crazy, Im getting mentally tired, but everyday passed and I felt like Im pinning down my tasks one by one and a little satisfaction. Today is no exception, but negativity has been hovering around me, with irriataions and so forth. Then my girlfriend irriates the shit of me! With her, this has been building up over time, actually she was my ex-collick, the thing about her is her reliance on her boyfriend. We all once worked in the same company and she left, so we all know her boyfriend and her. For ages, we will plan dinners and so ofrth, out of the the 5 times that we gathered, she never made it once. Anyways, it is okay if you have plans earlier than our scheduled dates, but thats not the case, we planned way in advance and she can make it, but nearer to date, she plan other plans over rulling ours? And this is not just one time, it has happen too many times till we have made a pac, never to invite her again, for I do not like to b treated as spares, meet when u feel like it and not making the effort to keep to ur promise.So there was a gathering for Chinho's BBQ, just becoz her ah lao is not going she cant go. I dun care really, I mean its not my problem, but u dun come ask me why didn't I convinced her bf to go? Clearly she wants to go..so? fuck, go la.. Can she have some dignity? some more respect for us, as friends too? Fucking annoying and irriating, adding onto my worklaod, making me so pissed that I can't work now.Well, the worse thing about any human is that u know that this is your weakness, and u can't do anything about it? Fuck off then.. I dun need u to be my friend who has no respect for ur friends..alright, time to go heal my negativity with my yoga.. hopefully it will clear my thoughts and drive this negative force away!RESPECT..RESPECT..RESPECTLabels: Losing RESPECT
Posted by nanc_crow at 5:26 PM
.profile
Name: Nanc-Crow
Birthday: 14 Feb 1977
.I love watching horror movie..
.unwind every once in a while in hours of Hot.Steamy.Wet..
.dance at the club..
.loves lazing on Australia beaches..sipping lemonade away..
.of cos shopping too..
.Favorite Songs
.Linkin Park
.Massive Attack
.Coldplay
.Delerium
.Robbie Williams
.Kosheen
.Paul Oakenfold
.Live
.Favorite Books
.Jeffrey Archer
.Dam Brown
.links
The Sinful Little Angel
Jotitude
Yahoo Answers
.archives
.
.credits
Foto-decadent
Portfelia
deviantART
Miss M
Blogger
Blogskins - con-artist