Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Legendary Kuniang

I tot I can handle this beta now? Oh well, I tot wrong!

However, I must say I have control my emotions lately on tyring to coup getting pissed with KUNIANG! But today...

He is really a legend!

Here's why;

Janice got confirmed, yeah, Im happy for her, so first thing we all said was congratulations to her. Then Kunaing went on to say, so Janice must buy us lunch lo, I ask him and why must she buy us?
He replied: U got confirmed mah, I was like. wah, then ALL THE MORE you have to buy us lunch lo.
Then I was trying to control my temper (lack of smke, edgy) and continue my work instead. The I could hear him say about I wanted to buy u all with the """"$50""""" but u all dun wan?

HAVE I STRESSED ENOUGH THAT HE IS NOT EVEN USING THAT $50 SOLELY FOR US LO, ANYWAYS SO MANY OF US, $50 BUY WHAT FUCK? AND.... THE BEST PART, THE BBQ HAS EACH PAYING LIKE $30 SO THIS FUCKING $50 REALLY MEANS JUST $20...

ERRRRRR........ FUCKING ANNOYING..

What can I say? Other than he yam people, NO ONE can ever yam him lo...

MASTER of the MASTERS

Labels:

Posted by nanc_crow at 12:42 PM