Thursday, October 19, 2006
UNIQUE Vs WEIRDHow far will you go? I like some simple body piercings but I feel some are just extremes..too much for my eyes to handle. I can't imagine how these people with these piercings can continue to lead a normal life? Wouldn't the water sips out of that HOLE while they drink and are they afraid that if enter into some firms with gigantic magnetic forces, will they be suck to the magnets? I wonder..hmm... Well, you decide for yourself? 



Labels: UNIQUE Vs WEIRD
Posted by nanc_crow at 3:16 PM
.profile
Name: Nanc-Crow
Birthday: 14 Feb 1977
.I love watching horror movie..
.unwind every once in a while in hours of Hot.Steamy.Wet..
.dance at the club..
.loves lazing on Australia beaches..sipping lemonade away..
.of cos shopping too..
.Favorite Songs
.Linkin Park
.Massive Attack
.Coldplay
.Delerium
.Robbie Williams
.Kosheen
.Paul Oakenfold
.Live
.Favorite Books
.Jeffrey Archer
.Dam Brown
.links
The Sinful Little Angel
Jotitude
Yahoo Answers
.archives
.
.credits
Foto-decadent
Portfelia
deviantART
Miss M
Blogger
Blogskins - con-artist