Tuesday, October 17, 2006

FUCKING ku niang is pissing me off..AGAIN

what the fuck? He is a Marketing Co-ordinator and yet he comes to work thinking that he's a web designer or programmer? Wants to do nothing but that? I had enough of his fucking bullshit. He has to learn somewhere..

Since joinning the co 2 months ago, I have given him next to nothing to do except his webby, thinking that I dun wanna over-whelmed him. BUT I think my KINDNESS has been taken advantage of! BIG TIME! Last time I asked him to take over the co-ordination of making the corportae tee, I had already sourced for supplier, discussed with him and already in sampling of the mock-ups. He has to coordinate from there .. watch the deadlines, once samples cums in, check and confirm that all is fine and get management to sign and start production. Even the PR form has been prepared by me.
Still, I found that the supplier is calling me (although I told supplier to contact him) and checking and reporting status to me. Ku niang "commented" that the supplier dun speak to him nicely? Like unwilling to talk to him or rather in a "can't b bothered" manner? I was like, no, supplier talked me very nice what.
Dink he has to learn how to handle and tok to suppliers, if not they will fuck up your deadlines and U r FUCKED!!

FINAL STRAW of patience...

This morning when I came in, I found that the printers are still not switch on. I reminded him to turn on when he cums into office at 8.30am whereas I step in at 9am! So in any case if any of the managers or big boss need to use, it will be available. I have told him fucking 5 times and explained myself 5 times over a SIMPLE turning on the printers issue.

U know what he replied me? U TUNR ON ALSO SAME WHAT!!!! FUCK this bullshit manwhat RUDENESS IS THIS? He obviously didn't get my previous 5 times of explanations rite? If U can reply me this now? what the fuck is wrong with him?
Does he feel that other than web, he needs to do nothing else??


Labels:

Posted by nanc_crow at 9:41 AM