Tuesday, September 26, 2006
wohoo.. Done, spent a few hours searching thru to find the next to perfect skin for this blog. well, thanks to my LADY ROLL..aka LaLa for her fast work to help me with this, Im an idiot with such things. But U see, I tried, I even beg her to teach me..and here's what she said..I'll die teaching u, and then u have to pay for my furneral!!...Ough!!! that hurts..straight to my heart! We are one for all and all for one..aren't we?? And Joey said.. Oh no, teach u?? ur blog surely crash!! what the?? Am I so bad? I dont think so.. Oh well.. there's alwax Chinho.. aka CHARLIE..he can teach me? U see..we have labelled ourselves as Charlie's Angel, however, we have yet to determine who's who..no one wants to be the blurr Cameron Diaz , cos u see, amongst us 3.I can see Im the least BLURR lo, think Joey should be her, haha. LaLa said I should be Lucy..cos Im wilder? Nah..I like to be Drew, think she suits me more! Rite?We tried to solve this big issue between us..we even wrote in to tickle.com to ask them to create a test just for us..still no news, we are waiting still..please reply us. We need our identity badly!Labels: Charlie's Angel...
Posted by nanc_crow at 4:17 PM