Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Reason for everything in life...U just may not know it..TILL LATER that is..

Got this really nice and heart-warming email, quoting the stories of some who people who escaped the tragedy of 9-11 bombing, due to some "annoying" factors that made them late for work. Like picking up donuts, stopping by to get "handyplast" for an annoying blisters and so on. Makes me think!
I always believe that everything happens for a reason, just that sometimes I am waiting for the reason to surface and I can run out of patience.haha
Like Deb told me recently, God has a plan for us, be patient and wait for it to be seen and understood.
Looking back to the email..I can swear that Im definitely one of those who will at the moment of emotion (anger) be cursing and swearing and complaining about it. But after those momentum thrashing, I'll b alright! so, sorry to those who received them..haha

It's so funny and such a weird feeling, to know that there must b a reason behind all this, but yet u know exactly that the reson is yet to be seen. I always get that feeling. U cant help wondering and pondering and all that U can conclude is : IT WILL COME WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT!!

So next time, when a annoying bitch in front of you caused you to be late for some appointments or work, dont jump to conclude and start cursing (like me..opps!) remember it could be a blessing in disguise..

Labels:

Posted by nanc_crow at 10:39 AM