Thursday, September 28, 2006
NTUC AUNTIE - 1830sOMG..she's same age as me, we r so young but she is a disgrace to my year 1977!! Our newly wedded lady, I call her 1830s cos of her very obvious mentality, has a funny habit and loves to let EVERYONE know!! Last thurs, I was reading the Straits Times, she RAN out to me, and flipped my papers, I was thinking..RUDE. so I asked, erm...yes?? She says aiyah, too slow, u took the papers, I reply, later lo. She's like sorry arh, Im auntie la, now got house liao, so every thurs NTUC got advertised whats cheap. I was like wah lao, I also have own house and do groscery shopping for my house, I also never rush to see what NTUC has to offer, anyways, u read after I am done, the advert will still be here mah. Dont worry!!So guess what, today is THURS.. I nearly forgot that NUTC has offer..till I saw her at 8.50AM, reading and seems like taking down notes at the office waiting area..WAH..need to be so early meh? I was telling Joey previously, I din know nowadays newspaper has got magically touch to it. Only can be read ONCE, after the 1st person sees it, the articles and ink will disappear FOREVER.. and our 1830s will never be able to find her "cheap" treasures anymore..What funny habits she has...she's is a LEGEND man!!Labels: NTUC AUNITE - 1830s
Posted by nanc_crow at 10:51 AM